Thursday, August 22, 2013

Clean on vacation


We went on a three day trip to Grandby, CO a week ago and I have to say that I did pretty good keeping clean while mostly eating out. I was a challenge through and I sometimes had to pay through the nose and ask for things to be made a little differently, but I did pretty well. I even found one restaurant that served gluten free buns and wild game burger and this is where I had to pay through the nose.  Their regular burger was $10.99 and I had to pay $3.00 extra for the wild game patty and $1.99 extra for the Gluten Free bun. I had a side salad instead of french fries. It was good but expensive.  My biggest problem with eating out is finding an acceptable salad dressing. I took my MagicBullet with me and had my shake for breakfast. 

After I got home, we went to Carl's Jr. for lunch and I had there turkey burger low-carb style, but the only vinaigrette they had was low cal and it had all kinds of bad stuff in it and I didn't even enjoy it.  I told my husband and son, that if I was going to eat crap salad dressing, I might as well eat one that I enjoyed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to moderation by the author of this blog.